Top 10 Fashion Tips For Men For 2011
While it comes to fashion for men, finding fashionable items that well fits their physique and lifestyle is the highly concerned thing. Not all men are born handsome and tall with naturally built physiques. It is really hard to stay along with a fashion accessory for a long while, since the trend changes rapidly. The same is in the case of fashion for both men and women. This article would feature the top ten fashion tips for men for the upcoming year, 2011.
1. Todays men have started to bother about their fashion and looks as equally as women. As dressing takes a superior role in fashion industry, lets begin with it. When it comes to men, a pant or shirt currently in vogue might not always work well with every ones build or frame. Hence choose the right clothes that suits your body.
2. Most guys wear clothes that are too large. Avoid wearing dresses that are loose fit for you. Therefore the most important thing when it comes to mens dressing is, make sure everything fits you well, that is neither tight nor loose.
3. Secondly, comes the ties that you wear along with the different types of dresses. Ties are hot and should be worn more, especially with a professional outfit. Wearing ties make you look more stylish and handsome. A dark and slim tie would instantly offer a young and cool feel. These ties would be a best fit with both jean jacket and suit jacket. Avoid using wider ties, since they are out of trend in these days.
4. And next comes the jewelry for men. Avoid wearing more than three pieces of jewelry or more than three colors. Wearing sterling silver chains and necklaces, would offer a stunning and stylish look to any men. Curb, Figaro, silver rope, flat marina, silver rombo, silver magic are a few types of sterling silver chains and necklaces, which are becoming increasingly popular among the mens fashion industry. If you wish to look simple but stylish, then wearing a band on hand with a simple sterling silver chain on neck would be a better choice.
5. Next thing that matters is the extra fashion accessories, like sweaters and scarves. Sweaters need match the dress you wear. If you are wearing a tight-fitting jean, then a big and chunky sweater would make a great deal. You can also wear cargoes instead of jeans. Scarves are the apt choice to wear along with a casual outfit.
6. Shoes are the other factor that highly concerns while coming to fashion. They must be kept clean and look new. Even if you come in a ravishing costume, the first thing that people notice on you is your shoes. Investing in a good pair of shoes is quite advisable.
7. Belt is yet another fashion accessory that is as important as shoes. Choose the one that well fits your costume. Use thick leather belts for formal dresses. While in case of casual dresses, you can even go for multi colored belts.
8. A perfect end for your dressing comes only if you smell great. Yes, until and unless you use some great and ideally smelling after-shave, cologne, and perfumes, your effort of dressing doesnt speak up.
9. Do not entirely rely on brand names and what is currently on the market. Of course, it is important when it comes to fashion, but if and only if it matches and suits you, give a try. Do not wear them just because it is on the market now.
10. And finally, refer online and know the current trends. There is wide information available online, from which you can learn more about trends in fashion industry.
The author of this article has expertise in mens chains. The articles on silver chains reveals the authors knowledge on the same. The author has written many articles on gold chains as well.