5 Things You Must Know About Mens Short Hair Styles
Why have you searched for mens short hair styles? You know that short hair is attractive. Short hair styles will take your handsome factor the stratosphere. Short hair works for attracting women, getting noticed at work, the gym, and will even give you a sharp look for a job interview. Done right and your image will get that edge you’re looking for.
Believe it or not, a Yale University study shows that men with short hair appear more attractive to both the male and female eye. Mens short hair styles are versatile. They’re awesome because you can get a sharp sophisticated/handsome look or even the bad boy image…All with one hair style.
5 things you must know about mens short hair styles are:
1. No flat tops. Notice all the volumizing products for men that are coming out? Well, these companies have done their research. A mens hair cut that’s flat, well, flat out stinks! Don’t be lazy and get a short hair cut so you can leave it flat. Never comb all your hair down. If you are lazy, go with a buzz or military cut. Buzz cuts (tell your hairdresser – “#2 or #3”) are in.
2. Keep the sideburns simple. You may have super-long sideburns like certain celebrity Nascar drivers. Keep yours short and simple…Unless you’re a celebrity and can do whatever you want. Side-burns that reach down to the length of your ear lobe are ok. Remember that mens short hair styles will give you a clean cut look. Don’t ruin it with super-long, super-bushy sideburns. If long sideburns do suit your face, then remember to groom them. Trim the hair on your sideburns every week.
3. Flip Up. The Yale University study I was referring to earlier also mentioned…The most attractive perceived men are those with short hair and the front flipped up. This will boost your hair’s character. Check out Brad Pitt’s hair when it was short, Robert Pattinson aka Edward from Twilight (it’s a little long but the front is way up) and other celebrities with short hair.
4. Mens short hair styles require superb men’s grooming. Your face gets noticed more and short hair brings out features that long-hair doesn’t. It’s easy for people to notice neck hair for men with short hair cuts. So be sure to use an electric shaver and get rid of your back neck hair every week or 2 weeks.
Use a heavy-duty face scrub for men. Create your own natural exfoliating face scrub or use Nivea For Men Facial Exfoliating Scrub. Your facial grooming has to be top-notch with mens short hair styles.
Ultimate Mens Short Hair Styles Today
5. Today’s ultimate men’s short hair style is the fohawk. I have one myself. The fohawk style is unreal and it’ll do wonders for you. If you can pull it off (any good hair dresser can if you shower him or her a picture) you’ll drastically improve your appearance.
Here’s a mens short hair styles secret for you. Most guys who have the fohawk do it all wrong. They put too much product in their hair. Here’s the trick: After you shower (be sure to shampoo and condition your hair) blowdry your hair in the shape of the fohawk haircut. This way, your hair will be set in place already under the fohawk shape. You’ll only need to use a little bit of product to define the hair style and set it in place.
The fohawk style works on a lot of guys…Not just jocks if that’s what you’re thinking. I’ve seen overweight, underweight and average build men show theirs off with confidence. But I would suggest being fit and having some workout routine (even if it’s jogging) to keep your face young and well-defined. It compliments the fohawk so much more.
There are many strategies for improving your appearance. But nothing makes sense once you learn how the best looking men do it. For more mens short hair styles tricks, tips, secrets and to discover men’s grooming strategies most men will never know about…Sign up right now for the FREE online newsletter. To find out exactly how to do that go here: http://www.mensgroomingtoday.com